Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Get a free dental checkup
Hygiene, hospitality and excellent care is what you will experience here. I had my treatment done here and have also referred to many patients. Kudos to Dr. Gill Dental clinic and his team and thanks for your concern towards my oral health.
I just loved it…. doctor helped me without calling me multiple times (usually my old experience to visit dentist n number of times to resolve the small issue), very professional approach, nice ambiance with overall pleasant experience.thanks to Dr. Gill Dental clinic .
Very patient and experienced doctor .i am satisfied with their work ….thanks
A really professional dental clinic with good customer services..will definitely recommend to friends and family.
Awesome! Today was my first visit as a new patient at Hospital .I was very nervous changing dentist after many years. I can not express in words how knowledgable, nice and sincere Dr. Gill was during my consultation. After leaving the office, I immediately called family/friends to refer to Him.